Friends Only! Here are some rules:
• Comment on the first entry if you wish to be added. And, preferably, tell me why you are adding me (I like to know how people come across my journal).
• Your journal must have at least several entries and not be too recent (that is to avoid undesirable people).
• If you wish to remain on my f-list, then do not lurk without saying anything, please. I hate lurkers who add me just to see what happens on my journal and do not comment, so if I see you are not really interested, I will drop you.
• Whatever the nationality, I am always happy to befriend new people (I am French but I understand English and German), so do not mind that!
• Only that, I happen to post mostly in French and not that much in English. But I am getting back to it.
• All entries are f-locked, even the oldest ones (I made sure they would). However there might be one or two that will remain public.
• All entries older than one month will be friend locked anyway.
• If you are here to read my texts, go to night_and_mare. It is practically french only but you will find some english texts as well.
• Last but not least, I do not bite, so go ahead and add me if you feel like it!
The friends only banner I am currently using was made by asthma ♥
The icons I use are not mine, but there are decent credits.
I MARRIED THE MOST AWESOMEST, THE MOST CUTEST, THE MOST NICEST, THE MOST LOVELIEST, THE MOST MOST MOST bostaf ON MAY, 14TH 2011 AT marry_a_ljuser ♥♥♥ And yes, that deserved some super-superlative and capslock. Love you forever, honey.
Stephen Loud (Gevanni) is_my_bf ♥
And I got happily married to the loveliest, sexiest, unique Kamiya Hiroshi ♥♥♥ at gotmarried on February, 5th 2010 ~
Profile codes & images by coloriages
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
Help us make LiveJournal better! Answer a few questions to share your experiences using LiveJournal with us. It won't take more than 10 minutes!Take a survey